Who Needs A Big Bike

bsacbob

Administrator (Retired)
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
Interesting video clip of what look's like a girl riding an MSX up Doi Suthep, being pursued by a guy on a CRF 250 Motard.

[video=youtube_share;Ie_dNSwS5A4]http://youtu.be/Ie_dNSwS5A4[/video]

^ it's the road up Doi Suthep CM.

Bit frightening watching play racers on a crowded public road with other Asians in control of other vehicles all around with various agendas of their own.

Bit frightening watching play racers on a crowded public road with other Asians in control of other vehicles all around with various agendas of their own.

That's what I thought throw a bunch of cyclists on blind corners into the mix and it's bound to be fun

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forum Runner

the amount of near misses, crashes, blown corners etc up there is a bit nuts.. Its surprising theres not more reports of injury..

I am all for people having a blast sometimes.. But its a tourist thoroughfare with people who cant ride on scoots, pushbikes, song teows, etc etc.. Its a poor choice for being used as a race track.

Theres even a FB group called "Doisuthep Circuit SpeedWay UnderGround" where this vid was posted also..

id rather get to the top last with no ego than be first in the race to the hospital or over the edge

The old "T" shirt saying ........ " Better 5 minutes late in this world than 5 minutes early in the next ".

I just wish there were more interesting tracks to ride on full blast, or even events where public roads may be used for a limited time for racing, ie like , Isle of Man.

Yeah,definitely clouded judgement playing out by those in too big a hurry,ego....and it's always going to be someone else's fault when the chaotic nature of road users here is very obvious.

Roadside armco barriers can do a fair bit of damage too. Better they take one of them out than an innocent member of the public.

As they say, a time and place for everything and who likes hospital food anyway.

Back
Top Bottom