Where to leave a bike near Suvarnabhumi airport ?

Russ McDermid

Bikes
Honda Transalp XL700VA in the UK, and a CRF250L & V-strom in Thai.
Hi,
Wud like to leave my CRF250 somewhere near BKK airport for a month over the Christmas period .... I'm sure there are lots of hotels that would be OK, but can anyone recommend a specific one ?
Alternatively bike shop that can be trusted?
Russ

Hi,
Wud like to leave my CRF250 somewhere near BKK airport for a month over the Christmas period .... I'm sure there are lots of hotels that would be OK, but can anyone recommend a specific one ?
Alternatively bike shop that can be trusted?
Russ

You could try this?

Photo of the outer building by GOPBI, on Flickr

Business Cards by GOPBI, on Flickr

Alternative airport storage-Bangkok Self Storage, Photoguide - Bangkok Forum - TripAdvisor

Summary:
Pro:
* Cheap.. B100 per piece per WEEK, rates are per week or fraction thereof and are on a rolling week, not Sun-Sat,
* Good for those who need storage and are staying 'in town' as opposed to having to make a special trip out to the airport to claim your items.
Con:
* Not as convenient as airport option,
* Not open 24hrs, but is open daily.
BKK Self-Storage Photoset:
http://tinyurl.com/3rok9l2
As always, I have no direct or indirect ownership or financial interest in any place mentioned. This is for information purposes for those potentially in need of longer-term space or cost-savings.

Found a hotel that has given me a nice secure covered spot .... will post the details when I pick the bike up if all is well.

Back
Top Bottom