Where to buy 13 front sprocket for KLX?

FrankT

Bikes
ER-6F, Triumph Street Triple R, KLX
So where to buy this 13 front sprocket? DirtShop only has rear sprockers at the moment.
Pleased to hear.
Tnks
Frank

I believe some locals have been making "homemade" sprockets from 13T's designed for other bikes since it's hard to find the real ones. A friend of mine had offered to make one a few months back for another KLX.

yes, chiang mai mx shop next door to riders corner will make you one for about the same price as their regular sprockets
Or you can get some made for 275bt-if you order 100 or more

Alex - Where will make a batch up? might be worth considering for the DRZ 400's

alexuk said:
yes, chiang mai mx shop next door to riders corner will make you one for about the same price as their regular sprockets

I ordered mine online, took about 1 week to get here and mixed with some other stuff I paid almost no tax. Ordered it from motosport.com. You can also find them on ebay shops. Then once you have one you can copy it. And yes, chiang mai mx shop also told me he can make them but need an original to copy it from.

If any one is going to make one up please add one for me. if you need any cash just send me a PM. I will be up in Chaing Mai around the 8th and will be looking at sorting one then if i cant get one arranged before

Phil heres the email
I got the details wrong though

Sorry we don’t have the sprocket in the stock. We only made to order for this model. The price of sprocket will be 175 THB and minimum order will be 300 pcs.
If the minimum quantity is not met, we need to apply machine setup charge for 5000 THB.
Please let me know if you need to proceed for order. The lead time is approximately 30 days.

Best Regards,
Patrick Wijit

Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:00 AM
To: pwijit@siamsprocket.com
Subject: front sprockets

Hi
Can you supply front sprockets for Kawasaki KLX250 2009?
I need 13teeth. for 520chain.
Same as JT516-13. I may want several

Can you tell me a price including postage to Chiang Mai?
KTMphil said:

alexuk said:

Thanks Alex - I'll contact him

alexuk said:
Phil heres the email
I got the details wrong though

Sorry we don’t have the sprocket in the stock. We only made to order for this model. The price of sprocket will be 175 THB and minimum order will be 300 pcs.
If the minimum quantity is not met, we need to apply machine setup charge for 5000 THB.
Please let me know if you need to proceed for order. The lead time is approximately 30 days.

Best Regards,
Patrick Wijit

Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:00 AM
To: pwijit@siamsprocket.com
Subject: front sprockets

Hi
Can you supply front sprockets for Kawasaki KLX250 2009?
I need 13teeth. for 520chain.
Same as JT516-13. I may want several

Can you tell me a price including postage to Chiang Mai?
KTMphil said:

alexuk said:

Back
Top Bottom