2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
co-ords:

N18.79070

E100.78736

2012-10-28_220858.jpg

Chao Fongkham House/ Wat Hua Khuang is in the same compound

2012-10-28_220840.jpg

Hey, Phil....
What is the name of the Wat pictured below...which I recall is located high above Nan (?) and overlooks the community.
In fact it the stairway was so many steps to the top, I thought I'd die going up!
I posted the name of the Wat in my initial report...in early 2007, but failed to save a copy of the post.

Attachments

• IMG_1629.jpg
    IMG_1629.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 651
Hey, Phil....
What is the name of the Wat pictured below...which I recall is located high above Nan (?) and overlooks the community.
In fact it the stairway was so many steps to the top, I thought I'd die going up!
I posted the name of the Wat in my initial report...in early 2007, but failed to save a copy of the post.

That is Wat Phrathat Kao Noi. It is easier to ride up there - just follow the road which loops up along the backside. Very nice views over nan if the sky is clear.

What a beauty Jay!

Hey, Phil....

Back
Top Bottom