Video from trip to Laos and North Vietnam by a group of Malaysia/Singapore riders

Lone Rider

Blokes Who Can
Bikes
4 Wheels
While searching for something else I found this on the WWW of a very recent trip by a group of Malaysian and Singapore riders to Laos and onward to the north of Vietnam. I'll post it here as it may be of interest of some of you here on RideAsia. They used HaiVenu to arrange all permits, etc. Vietnam Holidays | Holidays in Vietnam | Vietnam Holiday Packages | Vietnam Private Tours - Haivenu

15 riders from Malaysia and Singapore embarked on an expedition to north Vietnam from 26 Nov to 6 Dec 2012 . We entered through Tay Trang border control near Dien Bien Phu and exited at Cau Treo border control. The journey took us 16 days from Laos and back and pushed riders, their bikes and equipment in ways they have never been pushed before.

Part 1 takes us from Pak Beng, Laos through Oudom Xai to Muang Khua. We cleared immigration and customs at Tay Trang border control and headed for Dien Bien Phu, Vietnam.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Thaks Lone yap our group do this ride is nice and adventure during monsun..

Hi Burnjr and Just Bob,

Tried to figure out which group it was this but could not find out so nice to hear that it was you and your group.

First time I spent quite some time in Hanoi (around 1991 or so) you could just walk to the middle of the road and take pictures of the occasional car on the road and some motorbikes and lots of bicycles - now I have problems just crossing the road because the traffic is so crazy and noisy with everyone honking their horns.

Back
Top Bottom