Very Cheap Honda Maxi Scoot.

LivinLOS

Bikes
Gas Gas 250 (Trials), YZ250 (enduro), DRZ440 (Supermoto) CBR900 Streetfighter (scary !!)
This is being sold by a friend of mine, so if your interested contact and I will pass you his info.

Its a Honda Silver Wing 600, a monster of a maxi scoot. Easily large enough to tour two up.

6224444425_da55df127b_o.jpg

He bought it a couple of years ago, from a farang in Bangkok who had it maintained religiously. He then had it resprayed (it had an awful multi colored attention grabbing paint job) in metallic / flake black, it got christened the death star..

Its had new brakes and battery a few months ago. Full legal and legit green book ready to transfer to any name / province. I am getting the age / KM's, he forgot to email me that.

He has had an accident (not with the bike) and suffered an injury where he can no longer ride safely. Its too large for him to handle now. Hes living in deepest darkest Isaan, isnt online that much, and hence doesnt know anyone to sell this to.

So hes prepared to let this go at around 95k, which is about half as much as it stands him. Its only a tiny bit more than a PCX and is full on 600 Maxi scoot. I know these may not be to everyones taste but its great value, these often go for double this price. If I had more room I would grab it simply as its too under price, but I need to stop buying every bike I see (so my wife says !!).

Back
Top Bottom