Vendors Section. Thumbs up!

Mark Rossi

Hi RideAsia
I think you vendors section is a great idea.
Knowing who is who and where we can obtain services in a country that communication is difficult (Thailand) in my opinion is a bonus, bugger the anonymity.
In my opinion this contributes too making a community and friends.
I have obtained many good contacts from other websites in the past when people are allowed to mention their business practices. Most times once the site has sold advertising, the website is in turn bound too a biased opinion, as the advertising fees fill their pockets making the recommendations tainted. please dont allow this site to act in such a manner
I personally always need peoples services and welcome the fact this site allows contributors who I interact with tell me how they could help me.
regards Mark

A lot of people are saying the same thing, keep it community and have a vendors section, where you enter at your own choice, where there will be promotional and advertising related material related to helping the motorcycle community in Asia & all for free all helping each other.

It makes so much sense.

As the vendor section grows, we'll sort by business type to make it user friendly.

Back
Top Bottom