Unrestricted ECU For Kawasaki 250 KLX Wanted

Captain_Slash

Community Manager
Bikes
BMW 310GS Honda Wave 125 Honda MSX 125
I tried to buy a new unrestricted ECU from Kawasaki this morning only to be told they have no more and dont know if anymore will be coming in, does anyone have one they want to part with? if so please leave a message on here as I dont possess a mobile phone

I'm pretty sure Alex UK will have the solution here. He's in Malaysia right now, i'll try and get an answer from him.

Captain_Slash said:
I tried to buy a new unrestricted ECU from Kawasaki this morning only to be told they have no more and dont know if anymore will be coming in, does anyone have one they want to part with? if so please leave a message on here as I dont possess a mobile phone

If you want the API ECU, you can send an email to Chatbovon at chatbovon@gmail.com. You can transfer the money to him via bank transfer and they will EMS you the ECU. Simple to install. You can get the standard model, which is just fine, or the programmable model. Good luck!

Mike

I;d suggest that you just get it derestricted locally unless you want to spend 10k+ on an API tuning box.
If you like you could ride mine to see how you like it, although I have a large sprocket on the back which you may not like on road.

Thanks Alex, youre right I have absolutely no intention of spending 10K+ on a tuning box, when are you back in town?

Back
Top Bottom