Turkey to Sumatra 2009-2010

memomemo

Hello fellas..

I started this 10 months journey from Istanbul last year and would like to share it with you guys. At Northern Thailand part,i met Phil and he shoved me great hospitality there. Unfortunately we hadnt spent too much time because it was my last hours in Chiang Mai and had to leave to South. This is a great platform to share it and i really like the setup of the website. Here is the link:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=548905

At that link,you will find the story of my adventure of Turkey,Iran,Pakistan,India,Thailand and cambodia. Soon i will add about Malaysia and Sumatra part..

Thanks for this great website Phil! Hoping to see you again and ride together at great Northern Thailand roads..

Mehmet Yavas

Hope to see you again soon Mehmet

(great photo's - the one of the bike in bits was replacing the fuel pump wasn't it?)

Yeah Phil..

I really would like to put the story itself instead of a link but it is too long. There has to be an easy way but i couldnt find. If you know an easy way to do this,please let me know Phil. I really like this page setup of your website.

Cheers..

Thanks for compliments Chris. Yes it was great and big credit goes to Katoom. The most entertaining bike ever..

:))

Putting the whole thing would take quite some time. It'd be cool if you just started cross posting what you do on ADV on a RR here.

dg

Mehmet - Seems like that Canon 5D Mk II is worth every penny, colors are superb.

Did you sell the bike in the end?

Mehmet - Seems like that Canon 5D Mk II is worth every penny, colors are superb.

Did you sell the bike in the end?

Yes Phil,MarkII's capabilities are far beyond my photography skills. :) The only downside is,i always need a partner to push me to take photos. It is really hard to take photos when i am alone. Take off the helmet,gloves,grab the machine,lost half a kilo of sweat with jacket under the sun,than same progress reverse.

Maybe i am too lazy. :))

Back
Top Bottom