Tuning hour

bikesncats

Bikes
TDM850
I have been thinking about this section for a while and to be honest never got around to post anything simply because right now I am too busy helping my wife building her new business...we now are 3 and work regularly 15 to 18 hour days sometimes 10 and 15 days in row to then take one day off and start all over again. Luckily we had to put a few days brake and slowdown in to take care of a bunch of other things and relax a bit, which gave me the time to catch up and post a bit again...and wake up some old ideas like this thread.

I have seen some tuning and modifications and people asking for advice and products. I have myself posted a few details on high end tuning as some friends of mine and I did on our own bikes. I have seen some know it all mock suggested tuning and achievable power levels just because they couldn't just google it, Chinese shops do not carry these parts and Wikepedia doesn't have anything one can just copy and paste...so...if there is interest I would gladly start explaining more in detail about what is feasible with the right tools and parts.

To brake the ice I think we can start with some basics...I mean how many talk about power yet are lacking the notion of what it really is, sure we all use the HP word but Horse Power has a distinct meaning as does torque, both are tide but express a different measurement

Back
Top Bottom