Trip to vietnam

harrytheshark

Just got back from a trip around Vietnam on my in germany registered bike was absolute no problem to get into the country they didn't ask about an carnet 10 min on the Cambodian side 10 min on the Vietnam side and of we went and what a country .

Just got back from a trip around Vietnam on my in germany registered bike was absolute no problem to get into the country they didn't ask about an carnet 10 min on the Cambodian side 10 min on the Vietnam side and of we went and what a country .

Sounds good any pictures ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forum Runner

Harry, if you dont mind, would appreciate some more details on getting your German registered bike into Vietnam.
Which border crossing/s did you use ?
What size cc is your bike ?
Did the Viet customs issue you any paperwork for your bike.

I live in Sihanoukville Cambodia, with a Cambodian registered 1000cc touring bike.
Would love to take it into Vietnam if its now allowed.

Ha Tien border crossing let big bikes in for a while, but only officially within the special economic zone.
Some riders ventured further and got away with it. Last I heard they had closed that crossing to big bikes.

Back
Top Bottom