Trials Bikes

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
I just picked up this one, looks like they'll be 6 or 7 of us with them in Chaing Mai, so that should keep Ram Hospital in business. This is a Beta 250 2-stroke, 5 speed.

trails 2.jpg

Matt with the Beta trials bike

trials 1.jpg

when you going to test it ? need to strip my bike down clean and service and mend a few bends then I'm ready for some trials riding .

14072012163.jpg
14072012162.jpg

My 2008 Gas Gas arrived yesterday (bought from ebay UK and delivered via JC Speedshop) did a few hours on it today with Paul and one of his mates and I was worn out.
Most of you wont believe how tiring it is to ride a TB in CMai on trials type sections, you never get any speed up, so there's no wind, just 1/2 mph everywhere in the sun.
Fun but much harder work than you would think.

LUFC--- Did you do any severe gradients? LMS etc.....?

To be honest Phil, LMS is barely a challenge for a TB, it's just too easy. I took a few small videos which I'll upload and post later of Paul and his mate doing some wacky stuff.

The bike looks great, think you gonna have some fun with this and deepen your skills...congrats.

Nice bike, and nice colour. I think mines is going to be a boring red colour.

Will,you be purchasing a lycra leotard gas gas suit to match it?

Will this be suitable on the leach trail? I may possibly be a few pounds lighter due to blood loss (which wouldnt be a bad thing) at its completion. Anyhooter let's go for it!

If anyone hears of any on the market.. I just made some room in the shed..

Jamies got a 120k option.. Kinda looking to be cheaper.. As is my nature.. ;)

If anyone hears of any on the market.. I just made some room in the shed..

Jamies got a 120k option.. Kinda looking to be cheaper.. As is my nature.. ;)
think my friend will sell is , he doesn't ride it no more , asking around 65-70k baht , RTL 250 1999 , its not the one what was advertised on here before , but same bike just needs a bit of a tidy up nothing too serious , just full service and a clean up .. worth a look !

I actually PM'ed you about the other cleaner one..

Fancy a beer and a chat sometime soon ??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KTMphil Wide Open 0
Back
Top Bottom