Tonys Place Nan has relocated

Greetings rideasia.net, family,friends and customers old and new.

I am proud to announce that we have relocated our restaurant business to a more central location near to Nan town.

After four nearly five fantastic years at the old premises near the army camp/hospital,i felt that we had achieved a great deal with regard to our trade but i also felt we could achieve more but we were limited in doing so where we were located,due to the size,and the location .So i decided to look for a better location in the town nearer to the local hotels and guest houses.I stumbled on a fantastic premises near the Shell gas station close to Wattt Pumin ( the location is on the website map under the contact tab).

After two hard weeks of moving, cleaning, painting setting up the kitchen dining area and we opened for business on the 15th of Febuary. ( By the way none of this would of been possible without my good old friend Richard Giles over seeing the building,painting,wiring and general muscle work !! My hat hat goes off to you my old mate )

I would at this point like to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all my regular customers and friends including Mum (Sylvia ),Nigel and family,Sir Mike,Steve and family,Sean,Jack and Emma,The good Doctor Boy and family,the hospital admin staff,Alf Grob,Christen and Praew from Amazing guest house,John the writer,Captain Slash,My brother-in-law Yaut,Per and family,The Viking Thomas,Ally my web designer,and last but not least my amazing wife Wan.

If you need directions , GPS coordinates or telephone numbers please press the contact button on the main website page or email me at tonychich@gmail.com

I again would like to thank you all for your loyal support and i hope to see you in the very near future at the new up scale Tonys Place.

Kind regards,

Tony.
http://www.tonysplacenanthailand.com/tonys-place-has-relocated

Map & contact details here

Hello Tony and best wishes with your new location. :DD
Rabbits moving too?

How about posting pics of riders who call in ... or their bikes?

Hello Tony my best wishes too its always good to know where the most sexy Poledancers are in Town.:lol3 and thank you again for your Postalservice last December for me Cheers Mike

Congratulations Tony, there is no doubt that the new location will be a huge success stemming from years of hard work. Upload some photo's of the new place as soon as you can.

Looks like it will be a winner Tony, will be there soon for sure. How many rooms will you have for rent?

Back
Top Bottom