Toni Bou - Simply the Best

LUFC

Bikes
Berg 300, KTM 350, Trials Scoot

This is my favourite video of Mr Bou, the current and 10 times world trials champion.

Many experts regard him as THE best trials rider ever, wouldn't mind seeing him on an enduro bike when he gets bored of winning in trials.

For reference Graham Jarvis, who is undeniably brilliant, won one world championship trial event over his trials career, TB has won 61 events so far.....he will probably go on to beat Dougie lampkins record of 99 wins.

Has Mr. Rossi got his trials section all ready for us yet?

LUFC said:

This is my favourite video of Mr Bou, the current and 10 times world trials champion.

Many experts regard him as THE best trials rider ever, wouldn't mind seeing him on an enduro bike when he gets bored of winning in trials.

For reference Graham Jarvis, who is undeniably brilliant, won one world championship trial event over his trials career, TB has won 61 events so far.....he will probably go on to beat Dougie lampkins record of 99 wins.

I dont think MR will do it, we'll have to do it ourselves, which is fair enough.

Max was interested also, it's just getting the time and the equipment to do it, theres a lot involved, whether it be rocks, logs, drainage pipes etc its a pretty big task really.

There is already enough stuff up there to spend months practising skills on.

Great stuff Dazza. Where he does the broad jump, standing still from one rock to the next spanning 10 feet is unreal. I don't ride with enough control to waddle down the tarmac let alone balancing like that. Excellent.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LivinLOS Cams - Bike, Helmet & Web 8