The latest at Tonys place Nan

Tony -- there is no doubt with your new location and extra space, that your restaurant will be a huge success. Great work finding such a great new location. Do you have the GPS co-ords?

Also are the rooms for rent ready yet? If yes how much and do you have photo's?

Good stuff Tony.

What is it in pics 2 & 3?

Being from the land downunder i was hoping sausage rolls :)

yeh thats what i was thinking lew.Hey tony do you have any rooms there for rent as well?.thanks Greg

Cheers phil

Tony -- there is no doubt with your new location and extra space, that your restaurant will be a huge success. Great work finding such a great new location. Do you have the GPS co-ords?

Also are the rooms for rent ready yet? If yes how much and do you have photo's?
No rooms as yet but coming soon at around 300THB.Colin has the GPS co-ords i think i will check when i see him tomorrow

Loop, when I last saw Tony's menu it included 'Aussie Mince'.
Tony can explain.

Tony's Place at the new location of N18.77855 E100.77013

Good stuff Tony.

What is it in pics 2 & 3?

DSCF4673_zps2b3f7239.jpg

Pork en croute or pork wellington, Tony kindly gave me the recipe.
Its pork fillet coated with black pepper, rock salt and garlic then wrapped in bacon and put inside short crust pastry.
I had roast potatoes and cauliflower and gravy.
The gravy was a mix of onions, mushrooms, rosemary, whisky, fresh cream and gravy granules.
Really delicious, very filling and great value at 180 Baht

Pork en croute or pork wellington, Tony kindly gave me the recipe.
Its pork fillet coated with black pepper, rock salt and garlic then wrapped in bacon and put inside short crust pastry.
I had roast potatoes and cauliflower and gravy.
The gravy was a mix of onions, mushrooms, rosemary, whisky, fresh cream and gravy granules.
Really delicious, very filling and great value at 180 Baht

Oh man..i want one of them now :)

Back
Top Bottom