The Bennelli TRK 502 Aventure

bsacbob

Administrator (Retired)
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
A promising new ADV bike in the small displacement category, if only the build quality could as good as when it was Italian owed.

Benelli-trk-502-adventure-motorcycle-2-561x374.jpg

More here: http://www.advpulse.com/adv-bikes/benelli-trk-502-coming-to-us/

This Bennelli 500cc overweight elephant weighs the same as the new KTM 1290 super Adventure :(

Go buy a Honda CB500X and put a rally Raid 3 kit on it and get a more trusting bike with much less weight, or wait for the KTM 390 Adventure.

I don't fancy dealing with Bennelli either, as I have contacted Bennelli Customer Service twice via email in Indonesia (where I live), in both english and Bahasa Indonesian translations in the emails (to eliminate any language barriers)
.., asking about when they might think the bike is available and what it's expected price might be while mentioning I want to buy one...... and no reply ..., that crap customer service speaks volumes.

Walking into their Bali Branch also netted zero enthusiasm from local staff either.

Can you also trust Bennelli for the long term with a Chinese build ? - I know I don't.

The Benelli TRK 502 ABS is currently on show with 3 other Benelli models at the Big C in Chiang Rai.
There is a Benelli / Keeway location in Ban Du, if needed I have a mobile number.
Sales at 215.000 baht, it is shown with (3) alu cases which are 18 K baht extra.

Back
Top Bottom