Suzuki Unveils Production 2014 V-Strom 1000 ABS: Full Specs and Interactive Brochure

Rss

Bikes
Yes
Suzuki Unveils Production 2014 V-Strom 1000 ABS: Full Specs and Interactive Brochure

After teasing us for months, Suzuki has finally unveiled the production version of its all-new V-Strom 1000 ABS, which loses 18 pounds and gains a bored out 1037cc v-twin engine. With a claimed wet weight of 501 pounds, considering the large 5.3 gallon gas tank, the big V-Strom will be quite light for a large […]

More...

After teasing us for months, Suzuki has finally unveiled the production version of its all-new V-Strom 1000 ABS, which loses 18 pounds and gains a bored out 1037cc v-twin engine. With a claimed wet weight of 501 pounds, considering the large 5.3 gallon gas tank, the big V-Strom will be quite light for a large […]

More...

Hi Ally!

I was pricing out a new outboard motor this weekend and the shop was all a-buzz about the new VStrom. (this is all their hearsay) The V Strom's is seemingly a preferred, better seller, than the Versys in Canada. And Suzuki reps say the 2014 V Strom will sell for $2000 (60,000 Baht) less than the Versys 1000 at showroom new pricing. Quite a steal when the next cheapest 'adventure tourer' is the Super Tenerr at $17,000 Cdn. And these chaps said they don't sell a lot of Strom here; northern Canada is cruiser country.

There was a 2013 V Strom 1000 in the shop that they were asking 288,000 Baht for, and I think I prefer the multi panel look of the new 2014 strom.

:DD

Back
Top Bottom