Sunday morning single track around Huay Tung Tao

MastaMax

Bikes
19 ktm 300tpi 6 days / 15 Yamaha YZ250F / 08 Husky 450SMR / 13 ER6N / 13 KTM 300XCW(sold)
Just wanted to go try my new helmet cam out. It's my first vid and editing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdEFq3eZ78U&hd=1

Quality on youtube is pretty crap comparing to the 60fps original video.

Original
Code:
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdEFq3eZ78U&hd=1[/youtube]
Correct
Code:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdEFq3eZ78U[/youtube]

And here is a scene I cut from the vid... at some point a massive spider crawled down my helmet on my face... Unfortunalty it was on the left side so not on the cam, but still got some shots...

vid:

images attached.

Attachments

• Sequence 04_2.jpg
    Sequence 04_2.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 715
  • Sequence 04_3.jpg
    Sequence 04_3.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 696
  • Sequence 04_1.jpg
    Sequence 04_1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 703
A contour hd. Filming at 720p@60fps really good quality. Youtube doesn't really render it well.

Masta - Thanks for sharing the vid. Thats always been one of my favorite bits of track on Sutthep. Did you enter it about 50 meters past the guard shack or enter higher up?

Congrats on your first Vid. I'm like you as I've just picked up a helemt cam and desperate to get started using it.

I can't imagine the surprise of having a spider that size hitching a ride on yer face. Your ass must have sucked up about four inches of seat when you saw that thing coming around your goggles, haha. An awesome display of mother nature and interesting information on that spiders web strength more like Kevlar than simple silk.

Great stuff Masta!!

Haha yeh thought posting that bit with the spider since it's pretty funny how I freak out. As I read if you get bitten it shouldn't be dangerous (but still very painful), though spiders rarely bite.

Love the camera, I'm currently reprocessing the video trying to make it look less boring. It's hard to see down and uphills on the video, everything looks flat and nice, but I assure you the track was slippery and can be a slightly technical.

And yes I entered 50m after the guard post. Really great trail, much more fun than the crappy truck road up (and down).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
esspressolungo Trail Riding Reports 5
KTMphil Trail Riding Reports 31
Back
Top Bottom