Shops that sells bike clothing in Chiang Mai

Snakeboy

Bikes
Honda Crf 250L 2012, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere 2011
Hi folks

My scandinavian gear is way too hot to use in Thailand so can anyone recommend shops in the Chiang Mai area or even the northern Thai area that sells motorbike clothing? Jacket and trousers.

And can anyone recommend a brand and maybe a model that is good for SouthEast-Asia climate? Doesnt have to be top notch or the best. Just a modest one who gives ok "bang for the bucks"

Thanks in advance!

Road ?? ADV ?? Dirt ??

Helmet2Home in chiang mai has a range of stuff at modest pricing.. Sizes can be an issue if your at the XL end of the scale as are shoe sizes..

Often ebay and postage works out cheaper or better selection but taxes do often get in the issue.

Road ?? ADV ?? Dirt ??

Helmet2Home in chiang mai has a range of stuff at modest pricing.. Sizes can be an issue if your at the XL end of the scale as are shoe sizes..

Often ebay and postage works out cheaper or better selection but taxes do often get in the issue.

Thanks for answer. Road or road/ADV. Nothing fancy or expensive, just modest priced usable gear.

Where is that Helmet2Home shop located?

I wont buy something from abroad that I cannot try on. I have very bad experiences with that. If it doesnt fit I have had to send back at my own cost, claim the money paid in return by email and by expensive phone calls and time after time after time they promised me to return the money which they finally did but god knows how much money and time and energy I spent on that....never again!

There is a coffee shop called T31 behind the Kad Suan Kaew shopping centre that has a huge collection of pre owned gear that's maybe worth a look.

N18.79408 E98.97298

Screenshot 2015-10-02 15.58.01.png

Helmet 2 Home main shop is located at N18.79763 E98.98635

Screenshot 2015-10-02 15.59.35.png

This shop has only been there for a couple of years maybe it was originally called Zeromet and has since been taken over as the second Helmet2home store in CM.

Thanks for all answers guys - most appriciated. Will try to check out the options later on....

Buy the quality and size you want and bring it over. I wrap my Shoei in the padded vented over clothes and pack it in a large wheeled holdall with everything else.

Back
Top Bottom