Shootout: BMW R 1200 GS Adventure, KTM 1190 Adventure, Yamaha Super Ténéré

bsacbob

Administrator (Retired)
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
Interesting review, BMW win's the crown but at a cost of $5000 extra over the other two.

Adventure Shootout: BMW R 1200 GS Adventure, KTM 1190 Adventure, Yamaha Super Ténéré ES | Rider Magazine

web-cover2.jpg

Wins what? Prize for most truck-like motorcycle?

Interesting review, BMW wins the crown but at a cost of $5000 extra over the other two.

Bob...I'm quite sure the when Rich Cock sais : "These three big, capable adventure tourers offer enough power, comfort and features for any journey. (Photos by Rich Cox)" the resident the writer "Dick Tracy" of Motorcycle Magazine had some financial help from some parent company that can be traced back to BMW Motorrad GMBH somehow :D

I think it is a pretty nice comparison though overall and they do show exactly what your money will buy you if you do adventure there. It's of course up to the buyer to use sound judgement when choosing the bike most appropriate to the kind of tours that she/he/heshe plan to do. Nice shootout. Thnx for the report link.

Good to see you back Alex. I guess the choice is as deep as your pocket's or your ego for some folk's:RE

Had to log back in...sorry I don't really have too much time lately with being caught up building a new business and trading in between (not everyone is born with a silver spoon in his mouth)...guess that makes your statement that much more true as well, would be nice is we could all just go and buy new Ducatis and turn them into rat bikes for dirt riding 55555

Back
Top Bottom