Scammer Warning

Captain_Slash

Community Manager
Bikes
BMW 310GS Honda Wave 125 Honda MSX 125
I saw this on another forum and copied it over as its a useful bit of advice

Just a Word of Warning to everyone who Buys off the Internet. I have been Buying stuff for Years and I finally got Caught out by this Piece of Human Excrement! I Ordered quite a lot of stuff for My CRF250L at a Friends recommendation and Paid in Full December 2012. US$1100. Anyway after leading Me on for a couple of Months with Excuses etc the Mongrel just stopped all Contact, No reply from His Email and only ever get a Voice Message from any Telephone Calls!
So Do Not Use this Website:

Best Dual Sport Bikes

He Calls Himself Future Man and has also been Called Dave. I have a number of more Colourful Names for the C**T.
Scam Man is more Truthful but less Colourful!
I have since had My Bank take Action so I Cancelled the Credit Card I used and they reissued Me with a New One immediately and they are Now Pursuing Scam Man for My Money! I also have some Friends who are from Federal Police Using their American Associates to Go after the Pudgy little Lowlife!
So Just Be careful when Ordering off the Internet. Good Luck Guys! I will let You know the Outcome of Scam Man!
Feel Free to Copy and Paste this Article on any or Every Website You see Fit! The more Coverage it gets the better so more People are warned and Scum Bag will know We are on to his Little Scam!
Sad as it Could have been a Good Business if He had an Honest Bone in His Body!

Credit card company normally refunds if claim filed within 30 days of transaction. After 30 days, becomes a nightmare and often best to just write off.

Never sent from an I-Phone

Thanks Captain. That site had caugt my eye a few times when checking out bits for my CRF.
Gather you're back in the UK now, what do you thin of the weather???
T.

Thanks Captain. That site had caugt my eye a few times when checking out bits for my CRF.
Gather you're back in the UK now, what do you thin of the weather???
T.

The weather is what I expect in the UK, ie crap

Thanks Colin.
Might be good to also put this in the Honda section where a lot of CRFers dwell.

Colin are u about this week , i am in YUK and riding around , next week off to Thailand for a few weeks

I am about this week Jerry but working and dont know if I will have any spare time over the long weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Colin.
Might be good to also put this in the Honda section where a lot of CRFers dwell.

Will do Ron

Back
Top Bottom