Roof Helmets

Nope, not seen any. Bought one recently while in Paris. List price was Eur 360 but managed to get it for Eur 300 (guy said he hadn't sold any yet that day so made me a deal). Only wore it once so far but was tight after a while, maybe due to wearing a balaclava as well. Will try again without a balaclava to see if it's more comfy.

Roof boxer is one of my favourits but very overpriced ,had a boxerMk1 very good , when it wore out over 10 years wanted another but at £329 in Uk comapred to HJC Carbon helemt at £170 it was over priced ,if they come on offer under £200 i would get a new one

Roof boxer is one of my favourits but very overpriced ,had a boxerMk1 very good , when it wore out over 10 years wanted another but at £329 in Uk comapred to HJC Carbon helemt at £170 it was over priced ,if they come on offer under £200 i would get a new one

I'm on the lookout for a modular helmet and the Roof Boxer V8 ones are kinda cool, however I saw Shark modular ones in the kawasaki dealer in Patts, so that might just have to do.

Back
Top Bottom