Quick thanks to Phil and rideasia forum

garethw

Bikes
KTM 250 EXC-F
I'd posted over the weekend I was looking for a KLX 140 for my wife and Phil passed me on Mark Rossi's email, cut a long story short Mark had one for sale at a price I was prepared to pay and now its about to be picked up and delivered here.

Just like to say thanks for the help in putting me in contact with Mark. This is how forums should be run with people helping each other out no matter whether they have met in person or not. A few years ago I was doing a lot of diving in the UK and a similar forum yorkshire divers was very good, if anyone was travelling up and down the UK, they'd post and offer to help deliver dive gear or anything else that was en-route. I went down from Glasgow to Oxford with 4 Capri wheels for a guy I'd never met and returned with various cylinders, regs and other assorted gear for guys back in Glasgow and had similar help myself.

Keep up the good spirit of things here, its a refreshing change to read a forum with no bitching, back-stabbing or one up manship.

Thanks

Gareth

garethw said:
... I went down from Glasgow to Oxford with 4 Capri wheels for a guy I'd never met ...

Transporting stolen goods eh? :lol:
I wondered where they went.

Glad it worked out Garath!

garethw said:
I'd posted over the weekend I was looking for a KLX 140 for my wife and Phil passed me on Mark Rossi's email, cut a long story short Mark had one for sale at a price I was prepared to pay and now its about to be picked up and delivered here.

Just like to say thanks for the help in putting me in contact with Mark. This is how forums should be run with people helping each other out no matter whether they have met in person or not. A few years ago I was doing a lot of diving in the UK and a similar forum yorkshire divers was very good, if anyone was travelling up and down the UK, they'd post and offer to help deliver dive gear or anything else that was en-route. I went down from Glasgow to Oxford with 4 Capri wheels for a guy I'd never met and returned with various cylinders, regs and other assorted gear for guys back in Glasgow and had similar help myself.

Keep up the good spirit of things here, its a refreshing change to read a forum with no bitching, back-stabbing or one up manship.

Thanks

Gareth

garethw said:
its a refreshing change to read a forum with no bitching, back-stabbing or one up manship.

Fully agree with that comment Gareth.
No Inner Circle, no egos, no smart-arse comments, no sarcasm.
A refreshing change indeed.

Great stuff, very pleased it worked out Gareth.

:RO

Ally

2wheels said:
garethw said:
its a refreshing change to read a forum with no bitching, back-stabbing or one up manship.

Now I feel bad about my joke. :cry

Pounce said:
2wheels said:
garethw said:

Now I feel bad about my joke. :cry

An Aussie feeling bad about sarcasm.............never :d

Back
Top Bottom