Pannier racks for a CRF 250L

Capss

Bikes
Suzuki RF400R, BMW R1100S, BMW 1200GSA, BMW 800GS, Gas Gas 450F, Honda CRF250X Yamaha XT600E, Honda CB500x
Fingers crossed I will be getting a CRF 250L in June, its been a long time coming after selling my XT600E. Then I will be able to start getting out again.

I have tried a search but may have not done it correct, so if there already is a thread please point me in the right direction

Does anyone know of anyone in Thailand that either sells pannier racks or can make pannier racks for it?

I will be buying the bike in Chum Phae, where I will be settling, so someone in the local area would be better for me

Also if anyone has some designs for pannier racks to fit the CRF and doesnt mind posting them, that would be good too.

I want to use the racks with my Magadan 2 panniers.

Thanks

Wayne

The woman at Chiang Rai Saddlebags can provide some. https://www.crsaddlebags.com/?v=2a700eebddf1 She can send by mail.
I have some photos somewhere...
Edit - but I dont know how to post them...

Thanks Kurt, I will have a look at them, if you sort out how to post the pics that would be good

Wayne

Had a look at the site, they look good, cheers

Last edited:
image.jpgHi, Capss, I have just made my own for thr Rally and for the wifes Crf250l. Didn't realy like what was on the market, let me know If you get stuck, I could always make you some. Ps dont know why picture came in sideways!

View attachment 58713Hi, Capss, I have just made my own for thr Rally and for the wifes Crf250l. Didn't realy like what was on the market, let me know If you get stuck, I could always make you some. Ps dont know why picture came in sideways!

Hi Ham

They look really good and quite close to the bike, nice and compact. did you do the rear rack as well as it looks like all one piece. I might take you up on that offer, thank you.

Wayne

Hi Wayne, yes made the rack as well, on the wifes crf I used the rack we already had, it was a nightmare, thin steel and removing the powder coating, so made a new one for the Rally.image.jpgimage.jpg

[QI also made her a mount for the screen and light guard.UOTE]image.jpg[/QUOTE]

Let me know closer to the time, then you can explain to me what you need. Being from yorkshire tho, I'm from the other side, Lancs lad!

Back
Top Bottom