Our Latest Myanmar Motorcycle Tour Burma Ride

Lao2stroker

Bikes
I have too many bikes....
Hey everyone

Here is a link to our latest video on Youtube from Myanmar. The latest group, our 3rd organized tour, was composed of 8 riders from the USA, UK, Oz, and Hong Kong. With all the recent developments in Burma, the 2013 season is looking to be the busiest ever.

I am not sure this is the appropriate forum to give our address, but we are launching our dedicated web site next week and will update as it is online. I am sure you can PM for that info or use the Googler.

We hope that you enjoy the video and wish everyone in Myanmar continued success and happiness as they embark on a period of serious change and reform. Even if you can't visit on a bike, we hope that everyone will view this and pass it along to friends to encourage more focus on this truly deserving and very untouched nation.

ring-a ding-ding!!!!

Eric - i can't get this video to play? Can you?

Lao2stroker said:
Hey everyone

Here is a link to our latest video on Youtube from Myanmar. The latest group, our 3rd organized tour, was composed of 8 riders from the USA, UK, Oz, and Hong Kong. With all the recent developments in Burma, the 2013 season is looking to be the busiest ever.

I am not sure this is the appropriate forum to give our address, but we are launching our dedicated web site next week and will update as it is online. I am sure you can PM for that info or use the Googler.

We hope that you enjoy the video and wish everyone in Myanmar continued success and happiness as they embark on a period of serious change and reform. Even if you can't visit on a bike, we hope that everyone will view this and pass it along to friends to encourage more focus on this truly deserving and very untouched nation.

ring-a ding-ding!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hxrL...00AUAAAAAAAAAA

THX for fixing that...I thought it was C,C, & p'D easily...must have missed a few letters!

Wow Eric that is just incredible,
You are an inspiration to all of us, a Frontiersman, Pioneer, and Explorer Of Southeast Asia, doing what no man has done before!
Motorcycle tours in Myanmar! Kiss my kahounies :GF .

The video is inspiring, looking forward to more enticing media.

There are many, wanting to make the jump into some fresh teritory. :MG

Back
Top Bottom