Newbie to the board

Davevb

Bikes
2010 Triumph Thruxton
Hi, I just posted 3 bikes to the classifieds so thought I should introduce myself at the same time. I moved up here to CM from Phetchabun a year ago. I am recovering from a serious work accident at the moment so I am not able to ride at all although I should be ok at some point down the road. The KTM, it breaks my heart to see it go, I truly loved that bike and used to ride in the hills around Khao Kho right out my front door but unfamiliar with CM off road scene plus I bought the ER6N and loved to take that around the Samoeng loop or whatever. Now with my injury they are just going to sit around even more so I am going to let them go. I am hoping if I get strong enough in my arm to buy a Truiumph Thruxton. I am very lucky to be alive so thought I deserved something nice to celebrate.

The boys KLX? what do you do eh? If my dad bought me that when I was his age you wouldn't have got me off it but I'm tired of seeing it in the driveway. The money will go to a good cause. I can buy some nice open pipes for the trumpy :) I really need to find a builder and get a shed built as well so I can get my tools set up and a beer fridge installed.

Hope to see you on the road, I can at least get around on the PCX!

Cheers,

Dave

Back
Top Bottom