Newbie from Italy

mr.popo

Bikes
Honda XR200
Hello everyone!

I am writing from Italy and hopefully will be back in SE Asia soon to finally fulfill my dream of a road trip (I never went over 1500-2000 Km so far). I said "be back" cause I've lived in the Philippines for a couple of years already and traveled a bit in the meanwhile around Malaysia and Thailand.
I have loved motorbikes since ever, I used to ride a Sportster until 2011 when I left home for Australia and then had a couple of small dual sports, an Honda XR200 and a KLX150.
As said, at 32years old I am tired of putting off this trip and I guess that Asia is the best place to start due to reduced costs (at least regarding some aspects like accommodation and food) and cause I already know a little bit of it (most of all Cebu City gave me a good school for what concerns crazy asian traffic, which I believe is a key issue for riders who come there for the first time).
I have read some pages of this beautiful website and I hope you will be able and keen enough to help me in planning this trip. Many questions will probably be kinda F.A.Q., please bear with me if that's the case, it will mean that I have already been searching around the website.
Lampsto all of you and hope to see you soon on the road!

Back
Top Bottom