New to Forum Hello

blackb15

Bikes
1190 KTM Adventure/ 1978 Triumph750 Bonnie
Hello
Im new to forum I have visited Thailand and hired a bike over the last 30 years .I was meant to be riding over this year from England but I just broke my leg so need to postpone that ,but still hope to visit in November this year.
Safe riding
Paul

Welcome Paul - sorry to hear your leg messed your trip up, what happened?

Hello
Im new to forum I have visited Thailand and hired a bike over the last 30 years .I was meant to be riding over this year from England but I just broke my leg so need to postpone that ,but still hope to visit in November this year.
Safe riding
Paul

Welcome Paul - sorry to hear your leg messed your trip up, what happened?
I was delivering blood as a volunteer on the blood bikes when I tripped on uneven slabs.I broke it at neck of the femur in two places and can't weight bear for 6 weeks
cheers
safe riding
paul

Ouch, get well soon.
Make sure you are fully healed before you ride a bike. I broke my femur and was advised not to ride for a year. An acquaintance with a similar break ignored the advice and damaged the half healed leg which they had to break again to reset.

I'm hoping because I have had a screw and plate put in it wil be ok fairly quickly but only time x Rays and the doctors will now but I won't be ignoring ther advice .
thanks
safe riding
paul

Welcome to Ride Asia Paul, hope you mend quickly and hope to see you over here in the not too distant future.

Back
Top Bottom