New Indicators/turn signals in Chiang Mai

Maoser

I have a CBR250 that needs new indicators, the OEM ones are damaged at the stalks, front left has now snapped off and is hanging down. Super glue fixed it for a while.

I previously had cheap after market ones, that blinked at the speed of light. I think a relay fuse or something was needed.

I'm looking for a place that will sell and install in Chiang Mai, for around maybe 1,000 baht.

The last time I checked the OEM ones were around 1,800 baht for set of 2. So 3,600 baht and they'll likely just snap off again as they stick out a lot.

Does anybody know of a shop in CM that sells and fits indicators?

TIA.

I think Deere buys ours an Sangchai Panich. They don't do fitting though. Burning Shop (BNS Speed) supply and fit. They are about 125 metres from the Ping River crossing on the 118 - on your left heading out of town. Sangchai Panich is on the other side of the same road about 500 metres out from the river

I think Deere buys ours an Sangchai Panich. They don't do fitting though. Burning Shop (BNS Speed) supply and fit. They are about 125 metres from the Ping River crossing on the 118 - on your left heading out of town. Sangchai Panich is on the other side of the same road about 500 metres out from the river

Thanks, I'll check those out

Back
Top Bottom