New Bike Time

Captain_Slash

Community Manager
Bikes
BMW 310GS Honda Wave 125 Honda MSX 125
Its decision time now to decide on my next bike, I think the Kawasaki KLX 250 is the best option unless anyone knows of the imminent arrival of something better in the next month or so.

What are the current colour options available on the KLX in Thailand as over here in the UK it appears to be only a black model?

Theres a fetching black / white one with Kwaker green trim / highlights..

I would have the d-tracker of not off roading.. But thats purely personal preference for the tyre choice.

color_klx250_white.jpg

color_klx250_green.jpg

http://www.kawasaki.co.th/th/motorcycle_14_klx250.asp

The motard color schemes both look much nicer too.. The black / green trim one is really pretty good in the flesh.

color_dtracker250_green.jpg

color_dtracker250_blue.jpg

http://www.kawasaki.co.th/th/motorcycle ... ker250.asp

Or there is my bike for sale :D

Didn't post it yet, but it's for sale and has loads of stuff on it.

Attachments

• 322107_10150314405959210_741404209_7744148_1065910196_o.jpg
    322107_10150314405959210_741404209_7744148_1065910196_o.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 972
MastaMax said:
Or there is my bike for sale :D

Didn't post it yet, but it's for sale and has loads of stuff on it.

What extras does it have?

(double post)
Admins: where is the delete post button, can't find it. <--- noticed I can delete only my last post right?

2 sets of tires (knobbies/dual sport), 2 front and 2 back sprockets and 2 chains (13/14 and 42/48), bash plate, rim locks, zeta handlebar, zeta handguards, zeta tankcover, full exhaust, nice backlight, plate holder and blinkers, de-restricted, bigger air intake. Then other stuff I don't use often but I give away with the bike: lowering links, supermotard engine and plastic protections.
I give all the original parts as well of course.
Bike got 7'777km right now and I sell it for 130k baht.

Attached a picture with the knobbies/other sprocket and chain on.

Attachments

• DSC_0193.jpg
    DSC_0193.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 967
Colin -- I saw one in red the other day down at the Kawasaki dealer in Chiang mai, not my cup of tea

red klx.jpg

Ktm Chris said:
D tracker looks right for the job... :DD

Nah -- For Colin- A KLX 250

- longer dog bones to lower it slightly (Alex "may" have some for sale)

- Dunlop 605 dual sport tires

& a whole new world in Thailand will open up to him.

Phil that red one is beautiful, was it a special paint job for a customer or is it available in that colour?

Dunlop 605 dual sport tyres? is that not whats on it as standard?

Red isnt doing it for me, but maybe the phone cam color is off a bit.. Thought it was deeper than that.

The white with Kwaker green trim is more appealing than the image shows. I thought that looked pretty nice.. tho still think the D-trackers get by far the more snazzy color options.

KTMphil said:
Ktm Chris said:
D tracker looks right for the job... :DD

Nah -- For Colin- A KLX 250

- longer dog bones to lower it slightly (Alex "may" have some for sale)

- Dunlop 605 dual sport tires

& a whole new world in Thailand will open up to him.

I got some "longer dog bones" I'm not using for the klx, it lowers it about 3cm.

Captain_Slash said:
Phil that red one is beautiful, was it a special paint job for a customer or is it available in that colour?

Colin

Please rest assured, your post above containing the word 'beautiful' (a term you appear to use during times of heightened sensorary arousal - 'cos I never heard it from you before) and 'paint job' are all acceptable terms on this forum.

:WTF

Ally

Ally said:
Captain_Slash said:

Colin

Please rest assured, your post above containing the word 'beautiful' (a term you appear to use during times of heightened sensorary arousal - 'cos I never heard it from you before) and 'paint job' are all acceptable terms on this forum.

:WTF

Ally

Ally I have always loved bright colours on vehicles, red, yellow and orange all stand out, black and grey are not colours I like, the only black things on a bike should be the tyres and the seat.
I read the other day that Kawasakis stock of 2011 KLXs are now sold out and the 2012 model arrives next month in either red or green, so the futures definitely looking brighter, as soon as I have seen photos of them both I will ask Kevin to put a deposit on one for me

Colin - have you considered a Kawasaki D-tracker 250 cc with Pirelli MT-60 tires added? Much lower & easier to handle, with 50/50 adventure tires?

mt60t.gif

KTMphil said:
Colin - have you considered a Kawasaki D-tracker 250 cc with Pirelli MT-60 tires added? Much lower & easier to handle, with 50/50 adventure tires?

mt60t.gif

I did look into that option Phil but decided the 21 '' front wheel of the KLX would be a lot better offroad

Back
Top Bottom