Need interesting route,north thailand.thailand retour

rocketz

Bikes
YZF-R1 ,F800GS,VFR800,GSXR750
Its been 5yrs ago we,52 indonesian bikers rode in 1864 north thailand.now we want to ride again there.i am sure there are new road and new attraction there.
that year,we our route was :
-Chiang mai (rent from pop bike rental)
-Doi suthep at night for warming up
-Chiang mai
-Mae hong son (stay 1 night)
-Mae sariang
-Pang ma pha
-Mae sot
-Pai
-Golden triangle
-Chiang rai (stay 1 night)
-Chiang mai

So can anyone advise me the more twisty road or new route for us? where to stay or where to rent bikes.we only prefer ride on asphalt,dont want to ride trail road.
New route anyone? thank you,need your local oppinion.long ride would just great.

Robs
Indonesia

Last edited:
"Its been 5yrs ago we,52 indonesian bikers rode in 1864 north Thailand"

Probably not much asphalt back then :giggle:

Robs,
Are you still wanting to ride the same area, or are you open to trying some other provinces in the North? What time of year do you plan your ride and how many will be in your group, would be happy to advise.

Robs,
Are you still wanting to ride the same area, or are you open to trying some other provinces in the North? What time of year do you plan your ride and how many will be in your group, would be happy to advise.

Bob,the same area or other area would be good on north.the more twisty curve and good scenery would be just great,we plan on september.about 40 riders this far.

Bob,the same area or other area would be good on north.the more twisty curve and good scenery would be just great,we plan on september.about 40 riders this far.

This is a great route from Mae Saraing and maybe one of the most twisty roads in Northern Thailand, passing along the 1008 - 1263 to Khun Yuam and then on to MHS. Lots of good roads heading over to the Laos border around Phu Chi Fah and very twisty stuff, biggest issue i can see is finding hotels for that size of group each day. Will give it some thought and post up some gpx files.

Screenshot 2018-07-18 12.24.42.png

Back
Top Bottom