Need help with mountain bike helmets

pauldmitchell13

Bikes
Apache RTR
I'm new to mountain biking, and planning on hitting some trails soon. Probably nothing too extreme, but I would just like some advice on helmets. I browsed a similar thread about helmets on this forum, and from what I saw it looks like all helmets have to meet the same specifications as far as protection, so as long as it fits snug the brand doesn't matter all that much.. Is that correct?

I'm new to mountain biking, and planning on hitting some trails soon. Probably nothing too extreme, but I would just like some advice on helmets. I browsed a similar thread about helmets on this forum, and from what I saw it looks like all helmets have to meet the same specifications as far as protection, so as long as it fits snug the brand doesn't matter all that much.. Is that correct?

Hi pauldmitchell13 - you are welcome here if you are sincerely looking to promote your products, free of charge. But please do try to be open about your reason for membership, just asking a question & putting a link in your signature is taking the piss.

Ally

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2wheels Vendors 6