NatureHike Cloudup 3

bsacbob

Administrator (Retired)
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
Finally given up with my MSR Hubba Hubba, after two replaced flysheets due to the well documented sticky sheet syndrome both of which had been replaced free of charge, now my 3rd is going the same way sadly, they have changed their company policy. In the past, a few pictures would have sufficed and a replacement rushed out, now you have to ship the defective sheet back to the USA at your own expense in order for them to assess it and send a replacement if they consider it defective.

Well bugger me the whole world knows they have a problem, so why should a customer have to pay shipment as part of a defective goods claim, anyway I digress :whistle:

It was time for a change, NatureHike had been getting good reviews on their clones of the MSR products at less than half the price, I loved the way the Hubba packed and was free standing and easy the erect, the Cloudup 3 was simply a bigger version of the same tent but lighter. My Hubba came in at 2.80 kg complete with pegs and footprint, the NatureHike came in at 2.30kg for the same package costing a little over 4,500 baht as against 13,000 baht plus for the MSR.

Bought from Lazada.

Cloudup 3

Hard to find a bad review of the tent and it's better vented than my old MSR, so I'm looking forward to giving it a run out as soon as.

Another review FF to 11 mins unless you like dogs.

Back
Top Bottom