N.O.B. ride Friday 29th June, 2012

Good to hear everything is ok with your hand.
After you guys went back to Mae Rim Paul and me continued to the turtle track then down to Night safari where he lives. All the trails are still in great condition, though some bits are badly overgrown.

Will post the gpx later.

Yeah Alex thought you were coming back MR way, so we chilled at Rossis for a bit, which was great for me as Mark was able to fit in dropping me back to the car and a few hours to recover before doing stuff like bike loading helped.

Yeah Alex thought you were coming back MR way, so we chilled at Rossis for a bit, which was great for me as Mark was able to fit in dropping me back to the car and a few hours to recover before doing stuff like bike loading helped.

Talked with Alex and it seemed like a misunderstanding, how could Paul and me come back to Mae Rim (especially with his trials bike) from the night safari? I heard Alex saying he would grab the YZF and join us at the Hmong village.

Anyways turned out a nice ride and was happy to meet a new fellow rider. Hope he's getting his KTM in the next weeks :)

Had my first ride out on a bike in a few months the other day with Luke. Conditions were real nice and the tracks we were on there was no greasy hell just yet.

700 year to Huey Thin Thao

Nice justin, that chest/ man-bra mount for the go-pro is def. the best place to portray whats going on. Are you getting more accepting of the KTM 250's power now?

Had my first ride out on a bike in a few months the other day with Luke. Conditions were real nice and the tracks we were on there was no greasy hell just yet.

700 year to Huey Thin Thao

Power on the 250 finally getting up to speed with a dose of brass flinging at the carb. This next video though will portray all is not peaches and cream once a bit of elevation was gained.

First half of the Leech track. Apologies for for no editing style like Mike Holman and Maxime. First time doing this video stuff and curious if anyone knows why the text is jumping about in this video. It played fine on Windows movie maker yet the text jumps about when loaded to Youtube.

Leech trail first half.

Great quality vids and audible running commentary.
Agree about the camera angle.

Certainly some growth around the trails ATM.

Love it love it love it, fresh back from California :)

" :WTF "

Welcome home Justin

Ally

Justin - I still think you should explore taking a blow-up-woman on adventure trips, as a raft, to float the KTM "570" across the deeper rivers in Laos - "dual purpose" bike & a "dual purpose" ...........

Talked with Alex and it seemed like a misunderstanding, how could Paul and me come back to Mae Rim (especially with his trials bike) from the night safari? I heard Alex saying he would grab the YZF and join us at the Hmong village.
:)

just out of interest, which hmong village?

Anyway I think we eventually realised you werent coming, so I rode back up towards the viewpoint on the yzf with chris, then it started raining, and turned slippy immediately, so we turned around before it got any worse.
Good to be riding with you guys, and interesting for me, taking the yz back with no clutch,
I have some more video but not the bit I wanted from the ruts on the first singletrack

Here's my video from friday's best bits
(includes the other clips), no music yet but maybe later

[video=youtube_share;KP_J2t8pssg]http://youtu.be/KP_J2t8pssg[/video]

Back
Top Bottom