N.O.B ride Friday 18th May, 2012

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
N.O.B ride Friday 18th May, 2012

If people have any ideas, PM me or pit them here - I'll see who's around and willing.

AlexUk

Max

livinLOS

Wolfgang

R1Peter

Con

etc........

Guys,
Mind if I join you on the KLX this Friday, as long as its not pissing down with rain at the start !
Where do you meet ?
Russ.

There's some talk of riding off-road from Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son and overnighting there.

Will firm up these plans in a few hours... may some can ride half way west if not interested in going all the way to mhs.

Update

Looking like we're riding off road from chiang mai to pai on Friday, maybe splitting up into a slow anf fast group. Overnight in Pai, then some new trails back.

Just look at these clouds. Could be pretty miserable. And there is this project bike I have to build for next week....

I`d say they`d be riding back now.

Looking at the rain radar yesterday there was a lot of rain in the area they were headed for...but all the more interesting :lost

BWG950S said:
It's raining...It's pouring...The Ubon Inmate is boring.

Lots of rain over there? Was just planning to head into that direction (South Laos) next week to ride Highway 18 with its famous river crossings.

Lone Rider said:
BWG950S said:
It's raining...It's pouring...The Ubon Inmate is boring.

Lots of rain over there? Was just planning to head into that direction (South Laos) next week to ride Highway 18 with its famous river crossings.

Not that much rain in Ubon itself Auke. The occasional big storm plus rain in the outlying areas.

I am wondering how the rivers are doing myself.

I am heading over to Laos on Monday, up to Savannakhet. Looking to check out some roads after I take care of my visa business.

BWG950S said:
Would you guys hurry up and post the ride pictures already.

I need my weekend fix!

Just got a message that they were in Wat Chan on the way back and they expected to be back this evening so with some luck you will have some Sunday reading.

Back
Top Bottom