MX track

Mark Rossi

Though some of you guys maybe interested in this, especially Justin and Luke.
Here are some snap shots of my new MX grass in the mountains above Coffs Harbour. The track is semi natural grass track with some big jumps over the crest of the hills.
Sorry for the poor picture quality.
Danno; this jump over the hill crest is being cleared to about 120ft.
web600P1000937.jpg

web600P1000935.jpg

Joel on the same Jump
web600P1000934.jpg

Dicko; On a 100ft step up.
web600P1000953.jpg

Having a beer at the end of the day at the local RSL club overlooking the track.
web600P1000957.jpg

I spent the afternoon cutting in some take off ramps with the Caterpillar, hope to ride the track Saturday.

Hi Chris
I estimate between 15 to 20 feet of the ground, The take off was 4th geared tapped on the 250 2 stroke.

25c days and blue oceans, Awesome time of the year, no wish to return until June Mr Phil, then I am straight up for 10 days in Laos, coming?

Mark Rossi said:
25c days and blue oceans, Awesome time of the year, no wish to return until June Mr Phil, then I am straight up for 10 days in Laos, coming?

I'm up for it, I want to go Phongsaly again then up to the very north oua ti area.... Midnight mapper showed me some amazing new things to try including an unknown 2 day dirt route to Phongsaly, might even be able to pursaude him to come as he s been in front of a computer screen for 6 weeks getting the Laos gps map ready for release.

track and space looks awesome boss, the forest surrounding your land looks awesome. + the new 450 looks beaut, next up some pics of you wheelying the suzuki please.

Sergeant Spank are you up for a Aussie trip in September ? Watch the WRC round to be held in the Coffs Harbour area and maybe ride back to Thailand.

Not sure Jake's GF was taking photo's. The jump is over 100ft in length and steps up about 15ft so I think she was just on the landing

WOW fantastic photos. Would love to come along and see this for real as Ive never seen it before. Is this the MX track close to the X-center?

Hi Johnny
The track is on my property in Australia above Coffs Harbour in a village called Ulong. I will be back in CNX next week and if its not to wet a few of us ride at Chiang Mai motocross park if you would like to come long and join in. Wednesday at 4pm and Sunday at 2pm I believe it is raining a lot in Chiang Mai.

"I believe it is raining a lot in Chiang Mai."

Pissed down all last night and most of yesterday (Sunday). You wont need the sprinklers.

Great I'll make a point of coming along Sunday or next Wed. Not sure about joining in though, probably kill myself trying to do that. Would be good to see how it's done though.

here is my number 0895861978 just give me a ring if you coming and I will check the track is not under water, I just got a email from Justin saying it would be better to ride a jetski than a bike.
How is Laos off-road Phil? ride-able or to wet?

Mark Rossi said:
here is my number 0895861978 just give me a ring if you coming and I will check the track is not under water, I just got a email from Justin saying it would be better to ride a jetski than a bike.
How is Laos off-road Phil? ride-able or to wet?

Lots of the unmade roads in Laos had been upgraded with crushed rock and sand, so the majority would be ok....but we have just had severe rain in chiang mai, the ne corner moat is starting to flood onto the road, so may need to wait for a few days

Wow!!! A natural grass track!!!! In the deserts of southern california we can only dream about that stuff. mark that looks bloody fantastic, bet you're having a ball.

The pics came out looking great and it must feel fantastic to be in the air for that long, floating. Great to see Dano on the two smoke YZ250, is he enjoying it?

So are you gonna be putting one of those 100 foot floaters on the Mae Rim track so Johhny and I can have a go at being hero's??

Back
Top Bottom