Motorcycle repair course

Steve Canyon

Bikes
SMT990
For those who do not now how to fix Bikes, you may find this a big help in your quest to do you own fettling.... I teach this course in the UK, it's an introduction to the workings of bikes or cars. Once you have completed the course you should be able to carry out servicing and simple repair/checks on your vehicle, this can be a big help when your on the side of the road broken down.

If you interested I will email you the course work, you will need a book to help you, I will point you to that at the same time, some hand tools and a multi meter. I have how to lists which will help you work through it ....it's not very difficult...

I cannot certificate you as your not attending college....sorry. All you will gain is an incite to how it all works.....priceless...

Let me know if you want to do it, I not going to post the info because I am not the Author, I am the executioner .... :lol:

CG-front-page-M.jpg

CG-back-page-M.jpg

This is an awesome idea Chris.

Some friends of mine that shall remain nameless, tried to modify a rear motorcycle rack that was too wide with a doormat and a brick eventually making the rack too narrow, they may find this interesting.

Back
Top Bottom