Motorbike trip 1996 in Northlaos.

asiarider

Bikes
Suzuki DRZ 400, BMW R Nine T
Veröffentlicht am 23.12.2016
Motorbike trip 1996 in North laos. The second trip ever in this time to Laos. The second trip into an underdeveloped country. So many adventures so many stories I so happy that I has done it. No paved roads, no hotels, but a lot of fun with nice people from Germany and Swiss.

I m sorry my english is not perfect but after christmas Itry to make a better translate. This is a video about the first trip to Laos in 1995 december with 8 motorbikes and 1 jeep. Later the first boattrip on the Mekong back from Luangprabang to Chiang Khong. 2 crazy Thai man with me. One like gras a lot the other one Whisky. Maybe some old Expats know them Sak and Boy. Sak live now more than 10 years in Amsterdam ( cheep gras ) boy hanging himself 10 years ago in a temple in Chiang Mai. I will give much more information next. But for the bikers who ride no in Laos see the main road between Houay Xay and Vieng phoukha and Luang Namtha. Now together in 3 or 4 hours before 2 days with good riders......
At first most off road from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai and Chiang Khong. From 9.30 Laos. From 14.50 you see the road from Houay Xay to Vieng phoukha need 7 - 8 hours . Nest day to Louang namtha 1 day trip. In 2016 I need 4 hours for all because paved road. More old videos coming soon. The end the quality is not so good because dust in the camera. 1996 we dont know Go Pro ha ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd1W7G3SXqQ&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom