Mail/Parcel Drop/Forwarding Service in the States

Jonny

ive been using shipito for 3 years they are fantastic

-you even fill out your own customs $ declaration

johnnysneds said:
Has anyone ever used the above services for forwarding goods bought in the US (from suppliers who won't ship international)? Would you care to share any good or bad experiences?

A quick bit of research came up with this company: http://www.shipito.com/usa-address-mail-forwarding/

OK received my first parcel/box to my newly opened Shipto account (address in California) this morning. Where i ordered the goods from was free ground shipping in the states. Total weight of the box was 3,3lbs and the shipping cost $18 (+$8 flat rate for fees). It shows you the costs for other shipping options, Fedex, DHL, USPS etc (which are all selectable options if needed). The lowest shipping fees from other services was $45, so made quite a saving already. So far excellent service, lets see what happens when it arrives in Thailand. And Phil, yes, quite correct you get to complete your own customs declaration form. The box contains $X and I declared $------X, will the TC be fooled? lets hope so.....
There also is an option to consolidate several packages into one to save shipping costs, awesome.

'Shipto' has opened up a whole complete motorcycle market up for me in the states

johnnysneds said:
'Shipto' has opened up a whole complete motorcycle market up for me in the states

Looks like there's going to be an increase in the U.S GDP numbers next quarter.

Back
Top Bottom