Long Shot.. DRZ owners.

LivinLOS

Bikes
Gas Gas 250 (Trials), YZ250 (enduro), DRZ440 (Supermoto) CBR900 Streetfighter (scary !!)
Does anyone have a 14T front sprocket ?? In Chiang Mai ?? Today !! (not asking much is it !!)

I just changed a wheelset and the 15/41 combo is longer than I would like especially as its now an 18 inch rear.

I had planned for this, ordering 13T and 14T back when I got the chain and rear, but clean forgot I passed them onto Phil.

Its a long shot, but as theres a few DRZ owners here in town, its worth a try. Looking for a 14T sprocket today, otherwise just have to live with it.

Note to self, never leave changes until the last minute.

I have 44 tooth rear sprocket you can have with the right fixing hole pattern, that will have the same gearing effect as going down one tooth on the front?

LivinLOS said:
Does anyone have a 14T front sprocket ?? In Chiang Mai ?? Today !! (not asking much is it !!)

I just changed a wheelset and the 15/41 combo is longer than I would like especially as its now an 18 inch rear.

I had planned for this, ordering 13T and 14T back when I got the chain and rear, but clean forgot I passed them onto Phil.

Its a long shot, but as theres a few DRZ owners here in town, its worth a try. Looking for a 14T sprocket today, otherwise just have to live with it.

Wont fit Phil.. These are dirt hubs with no cush drive..

So it uses the 'normal' DRZ sprocket sizes not the DR350 ones I got you that fit 'asian' DRZ's with the cush..

Just gonna have to live with it.

KTMphil said:
I have 44 tooth rear sprocket you can have with the right fixing hole pattern, that will have the same gearing effect as going down one tooth on the front?

LivinLOS said:

Phil-
I wonder if that 44t would fit my KLX? If so I would take it off your hands but I don't know if will fit? Anyone??

I have a 49 tooth from an RMZ with a different hole pattern that i would have thought would fit as it doesn't fit the Jap. cush drive hole pattern....you're welcome to try it?

It may be too late but I have a 14 for the DRZ... it is in Piston Shop together with my dirt wheels, just go get it and if Nat asks he can call and check with me.

Hassman

Too late, they'll be in Laos tomorrow.

Hassman said:
It may be too late but I have a 14 for the DRZ... it is in Piston Shop together with my dirt wheels, just go get it and if Nat asks he can call and check with me.

Hassman

Missed the responses.. And damn if I wasnt in Nats the 15th trying hard to find one.. If only had known.

But thanks for all that offered.

I've got 15 tooth and 13 tooth front sprockets now if you need

LivinLOS said:
Missed the responses.. And damn if I wasnt in Nats the 15th trying hard to find one.. If only had known.

But thanks for all that offered.

Too late.. But my next parts order will make sure I have a full spread.

Sorta forgot I passed those spares onto you.

Back
Top Bottom