Kuala Lumpur accommodation

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Jawadene Suite And Breakfast Lcct Klia Airport

A friend just stayed here with a day layover for a connecting flight. 2,000 bht and a first class hotel.

Co-ords:

2.82244 N

101.70496 E

jawadene-suite-and-breakfast-kuala-lumpur_090320120217277786.jpg

jawadene-suite-and-breakfast-kuala-lumpur_090320120151231108.jpg

Address:

Jawadene Suite And Breakfast Lcct Klia Airport****
No 1 Jalan Warisan Setia 511 Kota Warisan 43900 Se
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Jawadene Suite And Breakfast Lcct Klia Airport, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | information | photos | discounts | reservations | map

Jawadene Bed and Breakfast is located near the LCCT and KLIA Airport Kuala Lumpur (about 20 minutes away) making it the perfect place to stay while waiting for your next flight.

Stay connected to friends with our new IPad On Demand service.American breakfast menu served 0600-1000; early breakfast available with rates. Lunch to order 1200-1430.

Dinner to order 16301930. Pool, two TV areas, three outdoor lounge areas, free wifi, aircon and more. Low on line rates are for international travelers (holders of international passports) and Malaysians traveling to or from an international destination or Sarawak.

I also stayed there when I picked up my bike parts. The owner picks you up from the rail station connection at ANY time of day or night, just ask

Note a few slight negatives:

It is a gated community in a Muslim country. This means it is a fair way from anything, except the airport hook up. It is also expensive for booze

I small can beer $4, so twice the price and half the contents, be warned it can add up

Positives

Friendly
Very helpful
The pool is great
Internet is FAST

It is still $65/night single and ok for transit into and out of KL

Cheers
TS

In the same area, and for around the same price, last July we stayed at Rumah Putih Bed and Breakfast. An excellent B&B. One of the best, ever.

And again last October we couldn't get a room at Rumah Putih B&B, as they were fully booked. It was the Malaysian MotoGP weekend at Sepang Circuit (same area) at the time.

So we checked-in at The YouniQ Hotel instead. Address: No. 42, Jln 2 Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi Business Park, Sepang 43900. Co-ords: 2.806228, 101.724395

The YouniQ was surprisingly good. A nice quiet room, with all the usual amenities. Friendly staff, and about half the price of the above Kota Warisan places. I recommend The YouniQ as an economic alternative.

Cheers

Keith

Do you have room rates for those other two places please?

Yep, I can be very precise about this, as both bookings were made through agoda.com. I've just checked back through my emails and notice that I still have the electronic vouchers. Here you go (copied and pasted direct from the vouchers):

Rumah Putih B & B

Check-in Date: July 11, 2012 (one night)

1 Superior Room
2 Guests
Breakfast Included
Total Charge inc tax: USD 62.49

---------------------------

The YouniQ Hotel

Arrival Date: October 18, 2012 (one night)

No. of Rooms: 1 - Sleep Two M
No. of Adults: 2
Breakfast: Not Included

Total / Room Charge inc tax: USD 38.75

You'll notice that brekky is not included within the YouniQ tariff. I think we paid RM10.00 (USD 3.25) each for this extra. Quite an unmemorable meal as I re-call, but filled the tummy gap .. kinda. Decent tea + coffee making facilities are up in the rooms though.

Thanks Keith, some great ideas there.

In the same area, and for around the same price, last July we stayed at Rumah Putih Bed and Breakfast. An excellent B&B. One of the best, ever.

And again last October we couldn't get a room at Rumah Putih B&B, as they were fully booked. It was the Malaysian MotoGP weekend at Sepang Circuit (same area) at the time.

So we checked-in at The YouniQ Hotel instead. Address: No. 42, Jln 2 Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi Business Park, Sepang 43900. Co-ords: 2.806228, 101.724395

The YouniQ was surprisingly good. A nice quiet room, with all the usual amenities. Friendly staff, and about half the price of the above Kota Warisan places. I recommend The YouniQ as an economic alternative.

Cheers

Keith

Thanks for the prices

They are still on the pricey side compared to what I would normally pay, but the second one might be OK for a night

Thanks

I will keep on looking

Back
Top Bottom