KTM Freeride E at Erzberg

MastaMax

Bikes
19 ktm 300tpi 6 days / 15 Yamaha YZ250F / 08 Husky 450SMR / 13 ER6N / 13 KTM 300XCW(sold)
There is just something wrong watching this, like something is missing:

The look on the riders faces says everything about these things :hmm

Hmmmm maybe could be interested looks like i could actually get my feet down, now where's that extension lead :lost

I am not against the idea.. I just think its early adopter stage right now.. I can see how that totally flat torque line on a road bike like the brammo could be interesting.. I also like the idea of some of these ultralight electrics, almost like mountain bike with a motor could be fun in some ways..

Its an evolution, and sure its not prime time yet.. It wont be getting any of my money yet.. But its good to keep an eye on.

The throttle looks tricky. There does not seem to be a linear pickup of acceleration, its either all or noting it seems. Watch them picking about in the steep rocks and the snatchy throttle response just lights up the rear tire everywhere, makes my old two stroke MX'ers look completely tame in comparison.

By the way, we are doing Erzberg night at RC on Thursday night (starting around 6pm), anyone who wants to see the deferred live race :) is welcome, ripped the live stream from Red Bull's website.

In the city of the perpetual hangover right now..

Back mid month.

I like hanging about with the likes of Sefton. Makes my dysfunctional life seem bloody normal.

What time you pressing the VHS play button? 6?

Yes. Might be 6:15... Bringing my laptop with vhs player:

942508_74b4_625x1000.jpg

6:15? But the bar's open now.....

I just "rang the bell" so to speak... shouted everyone.

Must be someone else's shout by now

Back
Top Bottom