Kayaking Perfection

kanparadise

Bikes
Motorbikes
You would need a pretty good excuse to pass up an opportunity to kayak in Halong Bay.The waters are as calm as a mountain lake and the scenery is unparalleled in its dramatic beauty. Each year thousands of visitors take the plunge and captain their own vessel, seeing this natural masterpiece in a whole new light.
Taking to the emerald waters and navigating intricate cave networks while getting up close to the rigid rocks that are blanketed in a jungle green is made even more spectacular by the wildlife. Seek out rustling in the trees for your chance to spot a family of spider monkeys, or simply look straight up to observe majestic eagles circling above. Getting up close to the rock pools reveals small schools of fish elegantly gliding through the waters.

The most enticing reason to kayak, however, would have to be that it gives visitors a chance to reach parts of the bay that can only be accessed by small vessels. Both Luon Cave (visited on the Paradise Luxury) and the Light and Dark Caves (visited on the Paradise Explorer) give way to beautiful lagoons that the large junks can’t get to. The waters in these lagoons are almost completely still, and make for an idyllic swimming opportunity- if you are confident you can get back on the kayak again!
“Although I didn’t predict it, kayaking in Halong Bay was definitely the highlight of the entire trip for me,” states one Norwegian passenger after visiting the Light and Dark Caves off the Paradise Explorer, “Walking through the larger caves is pretty amazing, as is climbing to the top of one of the islands that affords spectacular views of Halong Bay. But nothing can compare to captaining your own ship and choosing where you want it to go- this way you can explore at your own pace and really get a sense of freedom

“In Norway we have countless beautiful lakes, rivers and fjords which make for great kayaking opportunities. But if I’m completely honest with myself, I have to admit that kayaking here in Halong Bay was the memorable kayaking experience of my life. I know it sounds cheesy, but the calm waters, dramatic scenery and animated wildlife come together to create a kind of paradise”
All of the paradise kayaks are for two people, so you won’t feel alone when you’re off exploring. “We searched Southeast Asia for the best quality kayaks and decided to import our most recent models from Thailand,” explains Operations Manager Edgar Cayanan.“They are not only the safest kayaks in Halong Bay, but they are also the most comfortable.”
“Paradise knows that for most visitors, kayaking in Halong Bay is a once-in-life-time opportunity,” Mr. Cayanan goes on to say, “we make sure that all Paradise cruise options give passengers at least one chance to take to the waters in their very own vessel.”
http://www.paradisecruises.vn

Hi Kanparadise.

I guess you are thinking that people who ride bikes in Asia might take advantage of one of your tours.

That's logical.

But puting your adverts in the general discussion forum is not logical.

You are most welcome here on RideAsia but please keep your adverts in the Vendors section.

Thanks

Ally

Back
Top Bottom