Kampot Kep and the coast there..

LivinLOS

Bikes
Gas Gas 250 (Trials), YZ250 (enduro), DRZ440 (Supermoto) CBR900 Streetfighter (scary !!)
Feel like I need to recharge my beach battery so am going to head down the Thai eastern seaboard and probably do Snooky / Bokor / Kampot and Kep over the next few weeks. Some seafood and sandy toes sounds about right, even if the weathers unlikely to be good.

I think we have some BM's from Kampot / Kep way ?? Bill ?? Ted ?? (amazing adventure ;) )

Any recommendations on places to stay in those 2.. Have my favourites in Sihanouk but those are 2 new towns for me.. Same for beers and eats, any worth hearing about ?

In Kampot, last month we stayed at the Bokor Mountain Lodge, right on the river. Nice place, good food, good views, cool, and right on the river. The owner is a Kiwi (Maori) guy, very very nice and helpful. The chef is another Kiwi, and also a rider.

Here is a pic:
DSCF2024.JPG

Mike

I ended up in the riki tiki tava.. Perhaps over priced for Kampot but it was nice rooms and I really liked the airy upstairs bar looking over the river..

Phil

Sorry, I dont have any photos of Teds GH in Kampot.
Its leased out and I think it might be temporarily closed for the wet season anyway.

Next time I go across I'll take a few pictures around the place for the forum

Thanks Bill

Phil

Sorry, I dont have any photos of Teds GH in Kampot.
Its leased out and I think it might be temporarily closed for the wet season anyway.

Next time I go across I'll take a few pictures around the place for the forum

Bill - I thought I had you in my contact list but no. Tried to send you a PM but no luck. When you're bored could you send an email to me at withgusto@yahoo.com got a question for you. Thanks heaps.

Back
Top Bottom