Just sayin' HI!

SprintST

Greg from Ottawa Canada checking in with my first post. Will be writing up a little ride report (also my first) on the Mae Hong Son loop on Honda Dream 125's shortly. As riveting a RR as possible anyway. As big a fan as I am of the venerable Honda Dream, I'm only in CM for another month or so this year and haven't sorted out a decent bike for this part of the world, yet. Next time.

I've ridden all over North America from Key West Florida to Coldfoot Alaska, California to ... will be knocking off Labrador and Newfoundland this summer. Then it'll be time to venture further afield. RTW trip planned leaving from Canada later this summer, with a side trip to England and France in between. There. I'm committed to a ride report, lots of riding, and a RTW trip. Yeah, I can live with that. :D

My rides back home, at the moment, are an '08 KLR 650, a '09 Ural Patrol, and an '07 Yamaha Venture. They just may have to be cleared out for something new when I get back. I see Kawasaki has a nice Black on Black KLR 650 with a blacked out motor on offer this year. Me likey! But, then again, me likey lots of two wheeled contraptions.

Stay tuned to RideAsia.net This site is gonna rock .... Cheers all!

Back
Top Bottom