In honour of an unworthy opponent - 2 file formats just in case

Bikes
HD CVO Springer
asset.php

Attachments

• Hamster.jpg
    Hamster.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 953
The good thing about small towns is.. Eventually people bump into each other..

:)

Only that its a lot easier to be an keyboard warrior online than face to face.

Let me see how many times did you call me a liar? Its all in the posts remember!

So do I consider this a threat on my person because you were found out? OMG I matured and gave that up 20 years ago obviously you haven't. I have a better
non violent solution its called the legal system.

Keyboard warrior on line yep. Ascertain the facts and tell the truth yep. Try not to exaggerate yep! Tried to sell my bike yep! Sale railroaded by an individual yep! Thats me.
If you cannot handle the fire stay out of the kitchen. You are the one who called them selves a Pikey now you take offence at it. Like I said above OMG .... what have we here.

Your'e welcome.

PS:- Thx for putting it in writing

Let me see how many times did you call me a liar? Its all in the posts remember!

Show me once where I used that or any other derogatory term.

You made a classified listing full of nonsensical claims and gaps in the information. I listed more accurate figures and asked questions. The only person who could object to asking questions about an item they are selling is someone who has something to hide.

You find asking questions offensive ?? Thats your problem not mine. I havent made this personal. You have.

Guys,

Can we keep it a bit civil please. Here at RideAsia we are quite open minded about what goes on on the forum unlike some other forums and we do not mind having from time to time a spat as long at it does not become personal. We do not censor posts and do not ban people but if it looks like things go a bit overboard we may move the thread to the Dungeon.

Cheers and have a nice day from the Lone Rider enjoying mud in Laos (heavy rain in Phonsavan)

Show me once where I used that or any other derogatory term.

You made a classified listing full of nonsensical claims and gaps in the information. I listed more accurate figures and asked questions. The only person who could object to asking questions about an item they are selling is someone who has something to hide.

You find asking questions offensive ?? Thats your problem not mine. I havent made this personal. You have.

I cut and pasted from a listed web source. You accused me of doing what you have done all the way along which is you have mixed info and compared dry weight to wet weight / rear wheel HP to dyno before turning onto green books just to get capital out of it. Why do you think I went to the trouble of getting the facts and posting them. You even said if you changed wheels on a bike it is no longer the same model. Now thats a real crock. Wheels alone do not make a model.

I have got nothing to hide except for the fact I am not stupid enough to say things like" I made my own green book" which I haven't and won't or shout to the world you ride bikes with bent books.

You already knew where the bike originated yet you tried to get capital out of the green book issue and other things.If you had not said I misrepresented facts where it was you that has done it all the way.
To cap it off you then called yourself a Pikey but are unwilling to accept what one is.

I agree with Lone Rider. It has become personal because of some of the above and know I contributed to the "mayhem" I also appreciate the freedom of Ride Asia and
do not want to be responsible for any chaos on it besides the norm which I enjoy.
You may be streets ahead of me in singular bike knowledge but contaminating facts to suit your own ends is not the way to go.

Nuff Said - Thx LR

Back
Top Bottom