Hua Hin > Pattaya , best way through BKK ???????????????

schrauberklaus

Bikes
XR600,XR400,XR280,XR250,CRF250L
Planning a Trip to Rayong and i am not shure if Goole Maps or Basecamp really choose
the best way depend on all the Highways/Toll Roads closed for Bikes.
Any route to stay out of the Traffic ????

Traffic is shit on all possible routes, it's a matter of picking the lesser evil. If you want to keep it legal the bike ferry is your only option to cross Chao Phraya River pretty much. Route 34 can no longer be used by motorcycles unless you drive on the far left carriageway. Go bike ferry -> 3/sukhumvit -> 361 -> 7(side roads) -> turn off to laem chabang -> 3/sukumvit to Pattaya. If you are going to Rayong you stay on 7(side roads) down to 36 and then you take 36 to Rayong.

I've taken my CRF on the Praphradeang ferry a few times. No problem. Then it's just straight all the way along the Bangna-Trad Highway.

Here are two maps. If you time it to be on the ferry around 1:30 pm you will find the traffic at it's lowest.
MPR MC Map Ferry East.jpgMPR MC Ferry West.jpg

Thanks , but my Plans are just changed .
Just got a Mail , after 3 times delay , now i need to be there on next monday .
Nothing prepared ,so that leave me only the plane on Sunday and Taxi to Rayong.

Yes , but i guess the tunnel Phuket Airport >Patong they are planning will be finish first.
Or maybe a proper Highway Hat yai > Thrat without Traffic lights , street vendors , crossing Dogs and Buffalos on the Road where
we can travel by Motorbike without paying more as for a first class flight ticket .

Even Vietnam has nice Ferrys , Ho-Chi-Minh > Vung Tau as example , but here i highly doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom