How to select a perfect cruise on Halong Bay?

kanparadise

Bikes
Motorbikes
Yeah! Halong Bay will definitely be my cruising destination but..what cruises should I choose?” is the same situation of many travelers who seek a suitable cruise lines for their Halong vacation. There are hundreds of cruises operating on Halong Bay and such popularity can make selecting a cruise a stressful and hectic decision-making process. For those who have never been on a cruise, the entire atmosphere may seem foreign. Selecting a cruise is simply a matter of looking at which cruises are available and deciding which ones best fit the needs of your party. Following, I will share seven steps may ease your decision in order to help you have the Best Halong Cruise:
cb10-Copie.jpg

Step 1: Decide who is going on the cruise. The people going on the trip will have the biggest influence on all decisions about the Cruise tour itself. Consult all partners in your group in the decision making process.

Step 2: Determine where you would like to visit. Do some background research on the areas that might be of greatest interest to your group.Halong bay itself has many attractions. The surrounding areas including Lan Ha bay and Bai Tu Long Bay are also beautiful destinations featured in itineraries of cruise lines. Consider the types of activities that are available at each destination and how they would fit the interests of those that will be present on the your Cruise travel.

Step 3: Select the best time for your Halong bay travel. Weather can be a factor when selecting the time of year of your trip. During your Halong bay trip, outdoor activities comprise the majority of the trip’s itinerary, then decide on an ideal weather forecast, and book the trip during a season that would most likely yield ideal conditions. You can check Halong bay weather before you go at:
Halong weather, halong bay weather, halong bay weather forecast, halong bay cruise, halong bay weather history average
Step 4: Figure out how long of a cruise your schedule allows. Consider how long your group has off work and any non-cruise activities people in your party would like to enjoy during your vacation. Almost Halong cruises offer day cruise and 2 day 1 night or 3 day 2 night cruise.

Step 5: Make reference from real travelers or websites about all Halong cruises: Join and follow trusted forum about Halong cruises such asTripAdvisor or learn from best Halongbay cruise websites which collect as comprehensive information as possible about all cruise lines in Halong Bay such as Agoda, http://Booking.com or http://Bestcruiseshalong.com. You will save time to learn about Halong cruises and you can review real travelers who have had crusing experience in Halong bay or talk with Halong cruise consultants to compare different cruise options.

Step 6: Choose a cruise line specializing for your group. Different cruise lines promote and specialize in different types of cruises for different cruising groups. There are cruises designated for families and children, singles, newlyweds and for special interests. The different age groups to which the cruise lines cater are also important factors. If there are children included in the trip, then consider cruise lines that feature activities that would appeal to their interests. Or if you travel as a family, consider a Halongcruise with family cabin so that all of you can stay with each other.

Step 7: Narrow your list of cruises based on the factors outlined in Steps 1 through 6.Involve everyone going on the Halongcruise in the final decision making process by supplying them with the prices, dates and lists of activities and destinations included with each cruise as outlined on cruise forum and websites. Make your final decision and book your trip.
I have shared all my experiences on Halong Cruises, if you have any concern about this issue, I am willing to answer all your question
http://www.paradisecruises.vn

Commercial?

Let's assume not.

To answer the question... if you are a younger, single male - or an older perv, whatever you do, don't select the deluxe cruise.... it'll not have any backpacker chicks on it. They go on the cheapies.

That's my public service post for the day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Vendors 1