HONDA CRM250 mk1 for sale.

mudboots

Bikes
honda CBR600F , Honda CR500,
I am selling my Honda CRM250 mk1 with Green Book Chiang Mai plate Tax paid up to the 12th month this year why? two reasons first I just seem to be braking bones to easy now still trying to get over my broken wrist and tripped the other day and broke a bloody finger! God help me I think if I came off the bike at speed I would be a bag broken bits so I have sort of lost my nerve for trail riding now. Two I am going back overseas to work for some time again and when I come back I am thinking of maybe getting a CBR what size not sure as yet.

So what I am selling is a 1989 Honda CRm250 mk1 that has been loving transformed into a bike of the 2000,s its had a fresh motor re build less than 10 hours riding close to 40 HP so yes its got grunt. I am looking for 80.000B can bring the bike to Chiang Mai on the 30th of this month and I will be going over again in May not sure of the date.

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

There is a lot of spare parts from seals gaskets a complete top end spare and in good nick a spare carb and new carb seal kit unopened, back brakes kit unopened complete clutch housing with water pump spare oil pump spare back sprocket as well as a 13 tooth front sprocket used one ride piston rings the old chain still good but crap to the one on the bike now. a complete back brake setup it fits but was on the bike I got the original brakes on it now the old expansion chamber no dents but the Pro Skill on the bike is 1/8th of the weight but its nice to have a spare, a carry rack that I never put back on, the old kick starter and kick starter internal parts spare, spare clutch plates still good set of jets and other bits and pieces.

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

All so my Fox MX boots size US M11 or EU 45 or 9 1/2 OZ'y and Body armor size M with kidney belt built in to it only worn 1 ride go with the bike.

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is a nice bike in reality I have spent close to 200.000 B on it over 3 years, and that's not adding in tools that one needs to strip a motor down. it was a heap of crap when I got it but I just spent the time on it to make it a modern bike it will leave your KLX's and CRFL's in your dust. I all so have work shop manuals I can put on a USB stick for the buyer as well.

Hi Mudboots

very nice bike and a job well done for sure this baby would leave CRF in dust hehe, this price sounds very realistic for the amount of work and money you have put into this bike I am sure the bike will sell

I am sorry to hear that dirt riding is out for you now ! Maybe if you tried a bike which is no so powerful and not a 2 stoke then you may fill a bit more confident off-road
good luck with the sale

Been riding dirt bikes all my life even owned a CR500R for a few years just gotten old.

The Bike is now Sold.

Back
Top Bottom