Honda CB650 Increased Production

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
The-Honda-CB650F-Production-Increased_1.jpg

http://www.motorcycle.in.th/article.php/The-Honda-CB650F-Production-Increased

(MotorcycleThailand)

"This site" meaning 'Motorcycle Thailand' I presume.
Why do you say that Thump?

He has been VERY wrong many many times in the past quoting things as facts that are far from it. When called out on it gets spiteful and lashes out. Its perfectly ok to have a rumor blog or post speculation but he seems to go by anything he says is a fact and (often correct) opinions by others are slandered.

Also seems to have an agenda pushing odd brands for a while. I have pretty much stopped using Thai Visa bikes forums but just read anything he posts as being 'possible' info.

^ Yup, years ago he had a sales price for a new VTR250 listed - wishful thinking, maybe... :)

So the Thai Visa bike forums you refer to and Motorcycle Thailand are the same guy? (whoever that is!)

No.. Hes just a poster on ThaiVisa under Richard BKK..

He seems to have some industry contacts I cant remember maybe was concerning OEM parts or simlilar, dont think he ever flat out stated what when I was reading.. And he runs the motorcycle.in.th blog under his wifes name.

But he has been wrong as much as he has been right, and reacts horribly to anyone pointing out his incorrect info or even questioning it.. He also seems to put brands down for reasons that might be business related.

Eg weeks or a month or two before the ER6 was sold he was stating with flat out certainty that Kawa were not going to release it here, that it had been shelved for at least 6 more months review, this at a time when the Kawa PR system was starting to make it clear it was coming and people were having dealers give dates.. He argued black was white on that one and was just flat out wrong. Many examples like that (the CB250 nighthawk sold in Malaysia was coming here under FTA, that the VTR was just about to be sold at a thai price, etc etc).

Like I say, theres nothing wrong with speculation and rumor, its part of what makes bike forums interesting.. But claiming your knowledge is fact and everyone elses is junk, just makes you look a tool when it doesnt pan out.

Back
Top Bottom